The mission of Prime Diagnostics is to supply its customers with high-quality tools, technologies and services that are reliable, easy to use and profitable.
Initiated by market and customer needs, Prime Diagnostics develops products in close collaboration with partners from the agricultural sector and renowned research groups. The company has its own modern laboratories for R&D and manufacturing of antibodies. All reagents are produced under strict quality control.
Research and development
Prime Diagnostics adds expertise in serology, validation and plant pathology to its products. In this way, Prime Diagnostics bridges the gap between innovative research and current market needs.
Marketing and distributionThe market strategy of Prime Diagnostics is based on the supply of cost-effective solutions for plant diagnostics and strong technical support and after-sales. Products are available world-wide, through direct sales and an extensive distribution network. Prime Diagnostics is the trusted partner of leading laboratories and seed companies in the agricultural and horticultural sector.
- Only written orders that have been accepted by Plant Research International will be handled.
- Most products are usually available from stock and are shipped within one week on receipt of the order. However, to ensure timely delivery, orders should preferably be placed 8 weeks prior to the desired delivery date.
- All products are supplied under the condition that they are for the exclusive use of the customer. They may not be sold nor handed over to any third parties.
- Most of the conjugated antibodies are stabilized with bovine serum albumine (BSA). Due to European legislation (EU DIR 1774/2002 and 668/2004) the use of BSA is not allowed in fields of human or veterinary medicine, agriculture, food or cosmetics. Therefore we need the customer’s confirmation that the ordered product, containing BSA, will be used exclusively for research and analytical purposes. A form for the written declaration can be obtained on request.
- Recipient shall use the material in appropriate containment conditions only for research purposes. In no event Plant Research International shall be liable for any use by recipient of the material or any loss, claim, damage, or liability of whatever kind of nature, which may arise from or in connection with this agreement or the use, handling or storage of the material. Plant Research International shall be safeguarded by the recipient company against any claim regarding these matters.
- Permits or customs formalities necessary for import by the customer of the ordered goods are not the responsibility of Plant Research International. It is the responsibility of the customer that they see to this prior to placing an order. All necessary permits need to be in the possession of Plant Research International before an order can be shipped and Plant Research International can not be held responsible for any damages that might occur from import problems.
- Plant Research International does not accept the responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that might arise from the use of delivered products. The recipient may not hold Plant Research International responsible for the delivered goods nor hold Plant Research International responsible for any damage that might arise from delivery. Plant Research International shall be safeguarded by the recipient company against any claim regarding these matters