Fellowships are available from the Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for nationals of a limited number of countries. Candidates who wish to apply for such a fellowship should begin the application procedure as soon as possible.
- Apply for admission directly to our institute. We assess your application and decide whether or not to admit you to the short course. You can apply on our website. First choose the course from the course overview 2013 and than apply for the course of your interest.
- Simultaneously you will have to apply for a NFP fellowship. Online applications for a NFP fellowship should be submitted through the Nuffic system, Scholarships Online (SOL). This registration replaces your visit to the Dutch Embassy in your country. SOL registration will be possible 3 months before the NFP application deadlines. You apply online yourself, the next NFP deadlines are: 05 February, 07 May and 01 October 2013.
Please check the Nuffic website for further information and for registration
Apply as early as possible: You are strongly advised to apply as early as possible for admission to our institute and to Nuffic to allow us enough time to process all the applications for admission in time.
Check your application status: Once you have applied for a NFP fellowship, you are registered in the SOL-system and you can check the status of you application after the application closing date.
For further information on NFP fellowships, list of eligible countries and NFP Embassy deadlines see: www.nuffic.nl, the Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education.
For questions about Nuffic application, please contact Nuffic by sending them an email through the webpage www.nuffic.nl/contact or by telephone +31-(0)70-42 60 260.
- Submit your application to Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation for admission with confirmation of sponsoring.
- After verification of the sponsor statement, suitable candidates will recieve a letter of acceptance.
- After receipt of payment, Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation will send a fax to the Royal Netherlands Embassy supporting application of visa.
- CDI: You have to apply online on our website for a course. If this is not possible you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an application form. Don't forget to mention the name of the course.
- Nuffic: Nuffic has no hardcopy forms available. If you experience any problems with registrating in SOL, please contact Nuffic.