Fellowships are available from the Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for nationals of a limited number of countries. Candidates who wish to apply for such a fellowship should begin the application procedure as soon as possible.
- Apply for admission directly to our institute. We assess your application and decide whether or not to admit you to the short course. You can apply on our website. First choose the course from the course overview 2014 and course overview 2015 and than apply for the course of your interest.
- After admission, you will receive an NFP admission letter from CDI with instructions on how to apply for an NFP Fellowship. Fellowship applications can only be submitted through the online form that will be provided by CDI. Please note that this form has to be submitted at once. There is no possiblity change or add information to your NFP fellowship application after it has been submitted. Therefore, we advise you to prepare all relevant documents and motivation letters before you start your online NFP Fellowship application. Online NFP applications will be possible 9 weeks before the NFP application deadlines. You apply online yourself, the next NFP deadlines are: 21 October 2014, 07 April 2015 and 04 August 2015.
Apply as early as possible: You are strongly advised to apply as early as possible for admission to our institute and to Nuffic to allow us enough time to process all the applications for admission in time.
For further information on NFP fellowships, list of eligible countries see www.nuffic.nl/nfp
- Submit your application to Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation for admission with confirmation of sponsoring.
- After verification of the sponsor statement, suitable candidates will recieve a letter of acceptance.
- After receipt of payment, Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation will send you an invitation letter with payment details.
- You have to apply online on our website for a course. If this is not possible you can send an email to email@example.com. We will send you an application form. Don't forget to mention the name and year of the course you want to apply for.