- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow social media buttons to be displayed. - check your settings
Here you can find the general programme outline for Plant Sciences and more detailed information about courses, theses and internships.
Within the programme Plant Sciences you can choose from the following specialisations to meet your personal interests.
- Crop Science
- Greenhouse Horticulture
- Natural Resource Management
- Plant Breeding and Genetic Resources
- Plant Pathology and Entomology
- Double degree Vegetable Production and Supply Systems
Interested in the programme Plant Sciences? Find out more about the specific admission requirements and application procedures.
Read more about your career perspective and opportunities after finishing the programme Plant Sciences.
The best way to get to know a place is by getting to know the people. Students share their experiences with you about Plant Sciences and student life in Wageningen.
Visiting Wageningen University is the best way to meet students and experience student life. There are several activities your can attend: you can visit an open day or be a student for a day.
We offer a part time post-graduate course Plant Breeding at Wageningen University.