- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow social media buttons to be displayed. - check your settings
Here you can find the general programme outline for Environmental Sciences and more detailed information about courses, theses and internships.
Within the programme Environmental Sciences you can choose from the following specialisations to meet your personal interests.
- Aquatic ecology and water quality management
- Soil biology and biological soil quality
- Soil chemistry and chemical soil quality
- Meteorology and air quality
- Environmental toxicology
- Environmental systems analysis
- Environmental policy
- Environmental economics
- Integrated water
- Environmental technology
Interested in the programme Environmental Sciences? Find out more about the specific admission requirements and application procedures.
Read more about your career perspective and opportunities after finishing the programme Environmental Sciences.
Here you'll find more information on how students experience Wageningen and their studies.
Visiting Wageningen University is the best way to meet students and experience student life. There are several activities your can attend: you can visit an open day or be a student for a day.
The Master Environmental Sciences is highly appreciated by students and educational experts. The Dutch 'Keuzegids masters 2013' published in April 2013, gave the Master Environmental Sciences the ranking 'Top rated programme'.